Born to win!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Culiary

Oh yes! I've been in love with cooking dishes recently or should i say ever since i have arrived into this wonderful cellgroup W381!

Haha this is my beloved cellgroup! Cheers on people!

Alright, been trying out lot and lot of different dishes to make sure these brother and sister of mine will be able to enjoy their fellowship with wonderful people around accompanied by my wonderful dish buhaha!

Like what my mum always tell me, "Ming Ming ah! Remember a guy knowing how to cook is always a plus and never a minus in life! I'm so glad I've teach you how to cook a decent dish since you were young!"

Yes yes, my mum always tell me that and yes she called me Ming Ming even now!. . . . . . . . . . .

Actually knowing how to cook is quite troublesome sometime as well. Because eventually you will run out of idea and be tired of eating the same old things every single day of your life!

Hey doesn't that sentence sound familiar? Of course it sound familiar, cause i myself sometime do nag at my mum for doing the same dish. typical singaporean child being picky on food haha.



This is what i need now!


And this is what i wish people will be like! Just like a hamster not picky of food haha!

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard


Credits

Memory Lane Version 1.01 - "I'm still walkin' down Memory Lane" is designed by Princess Sabrina.

The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]