Born to win!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Road to fly

Recently, i've been thinking whether i am able to be admitted to the local university after i have graduated from poly, but sadly with my current GPA, all the people i've encounter including my lecturer told me to GIVE UP, it is impossible for a student with GPA below 3 to be admitted into the university.





All of us has made mistakes including me, i've been too playful and wild during my first and second year of my poly life. Though looking at the seemingly hopeless situation, i still held in my heart....





i can do it, no matter what it is, i can do it.





I do not know what will i be after i've served my national service. but one thing i know is i can do it, with my unfailing determination, with my vision and dream held in my mind, with my desire to get what i want in life, with my desire to live my life to the fullest.

Let me fly to the highest point i can ever imagine!

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard


Credits

Memory Lane Version 1.01 - "I'm still walkin' down Memory Lane" is designed by Princess Sabrina.

The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]