Born to win!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Friendship

Today one of my good friend asked me whether am i close to another one of my good friend, i answered him, yes of course! as close as i am to you.

After that i think about how do we measure closeness to one another.

Yes we measure closeness to one another based on the kind of friendship we have.

causal friend or true friend?

I've never really thought of our relationship as deeply as i am now. The time we've spend through this 2 years.


The time we've spend hanging out in food court 4.

The time we've spend playing soccer in the court.

The time we've been helping each other out in our studies.

The time we've spend together sharing with each other of our secret. (though not all)
The time we've spend joking on each other and laughed together.

What really is a true friendship?




Yes! A true friendship is the one that last for a lifetime even when all else fail us! No matter how high the mountain or how deep is the valley, a true friend will stay by my side and brave through them with me.
Let us together brave through them all my true friends!

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard


Credits

Memory Lane Version 1.01 - "I'm still walkin' down Memory Lane" is designed by Princess Sabrina.

The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]