Born to win!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Restlessness. . . .

Have never been so tired in my life before. . . Not even when i'm in BMT. The pressure of getting the job on my hand done, and the burden that i am holding onto for the people in the group.

Worst thing that i can ever do is that i missed my sub-zone prayer meeting for this week. I admit that i'm kinda restless this week for some reason. . .

Maybe it is because i'm going into another phase of my army life? which is posting out to unit soon.

Maybe a mixed feeling that i have toward someone in my life?

Maybe it is fear of not being able to fulfill what God has in place for me. . .

What is the real reason for this restlessness is kinda pissing me off, because IT REALLY DOESN'T FEEL GOOD AT ALL .

I pray that i will get through this mixed emotion . . . . soon.

Labels: , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard


Credits

Memory Lane Version 1.01 - "I'm still walkin' down Memory Lane" is designed by Princess Sabrina.

The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]