Born to win!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Michael Bubi - Home

I totally love this song to core. Somehow this song just captivated me the moment i hear it in Mr.dear torance blog haha~ I just keep repeating the song over and over again. .
And I'm surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel alone
Oh, let go home
Oh, I miss you, you know

Let me go hoooooooome
I've had my run Baby, I'm done
I gotta go home
Let me go hoooooooome
It will alright
I'll be home tonight
I'm coming back home

The song just keep reminding me to love the people around me or is still around me. There are time where we feel that we are totally not alone at all surrounded by people and stuff.

But yet how many true friend do we have that truely will stand by you in time of trouble?

Yes there is, the place i called home, my beloved cellgroup.

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard


Credits

Memory Lane Version 1.01 - "I'm still walkin' down Memory Lane" is designed by Princess Sabrina.

The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]